OUR TRADING TERMS
- The Italian Closet has a minimum order of $400.
- All payments must be received before shipping.
- Invoices are proforma and accurate at time of issue.
- Any delay in payment may result in reserved stock being released for other orders.
- Freight is determined by the weight, size and place of destination of your order.
- All claims must be reported via email within 7 days of receipt. For details on returns, please see the Return Policy section of the website.
- Return of perfect items will incur a 15% restocking fee. Items deemed as perfect are at the discretion of The Italian Closet.
- All prices are subject to 10% GST, except for orders outside of Australia.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
Any and all materials contained on https://www.theitaliancloset.com.au is protected by copyright and owned by C Lane Enterprises Pty LTD T/A The Italian Closet.
Any person/identity is hereby authorized to copy, print, distribute, view and share any of this material from this website subject to these conditions:
Logos, Trademark (registered and unregistered) must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining prior written consent from The Italian Closet.
Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by The Italian Closet or The Italian Closet’s suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights. The Italian Closet and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
Access to the Site
The Italian Closet reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approve that The Italian Closet will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
If at any point you experience problems with the site, please contact The Italian Closet via email and we shall endeavour to assist with technical queries where possible.
Third-Party Links & Ads / Other Users
The Italian Closet is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. You agree that The Italian Closet will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
The communications between you and The Italian Closet use electronic means, whether you use the Site or communicate via emails, or whether The Italian Closet posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from The Italian Closet in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that The Italian Closet provides to you electronically satisfy any legal obligation that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hard copy writing.
Address: 1/110 Jersey Street, Perth, WA, Australia, 6014